How to apply: :
Please fill-up the Enrollment Form available at our office in your own hand-writing and submit the same to us by post or personally with the Required Documents. Enrollment form can also be downloaded from this website. Every course has its own set of eligibility criterions, please check the course page before enrolling.
Documents required: :
›› Photocopy of document supporting DOB
›› Photocopy of document supporting educational eligibility
›› Two passport size photograph
›› Any other supporting document to avail concession/scholarship
›› Photocopy of Aadhar card
Fee structure :
›› All above charges are inclusive of the cost of Study material.
›› Service Tax will be added as applicable.
›› For scholarship offers please refer to Scholarship and concession policy
›› The fee can be paid either in cash or by cheque.
Rules and Regulations :
1. To apply for any of the course, fill up the enrollment form available at our offices in your own hand writing.
2. The admission will be on basis of board examination percentage/admission cum scholarship test/Ingenious Quest.
3. The available seats are limited and will be filled in first come first serve basis.
4. The fee can be paid either in cash or through cheque
5. For future installments, PDCs has to be deposited at the time of admission.
6. For concession in Fees please refer Scholarship and Concession
7. Incomplete form will rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheets and two recent passport size photographs with the enrollment form.
8. It is compulsory to provide correct details of Parents. The result of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS.
9. Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
10. Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance and competitive Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any of these examinations.
11. Mobile phone/I-pod is not allowed in the class. If at all student carries mobile phone in the class, then it should be kept switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
12. A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
13. If a student misses a test or study material collection, test/study material can be collected from the office within 7 days, failing which the material will not be given to him/her.
14. In case of lost/misplaced study material, student can obtain duplicate set of book(s) against payment of 200/- (INR) per book.
15. In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of DI INSTITUTE, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
16. If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases services tax, (existing rate of service tax is 18%) The extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
17. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned.
18. If student name is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- extra for re-admission.
19. DI INSTITUTE reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the CEO will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
20. If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent.
21. After depositing money towards registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrollment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee.
22. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of DI INSTITUTE, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
23. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Head Office Department, is final and binding on all faculty members, students & business associates. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of LUCKNOW High Court.